Title: Python Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an op...
Title: Python Developer
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Python Developer. This position is based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer. This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if needed.
**No 3 rd Party vendors - this client does not allow sub-contracting. **
- Understand how data is useful to the enterprise.
- Rapid development of prototype and proof of concepts to demonstrate how to improve developer productivity in delivering data-driven cloud applications.
- Partner closely with our data scientists to ensure the right data is made available in a timely manner to deliver compelling and insightful solutions.
- Design, build and launch shared data services to be leveraged by the internal and external partner developer community.
- Implement patterns and practices that can be replicated across the organization.
- Build cloud-native services and APIs to support and expose data-driven solutions. Building out scalable data pipelines and choosing the right tools for the right job. Manage, optimize and Monitor data pipelines.
- Provide extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance to key stakeholders around data transformation efforts
- 5+ years of experience working into Python Development
- 3+ years of experience with Java, Hadoop / Spark.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS cloud services.
- Good experience developing APIs. Streamline incoming data and build pipelines.
- Experience in data related technologies like Spark, pyspark, Hadoop, Scala, Tableau is a plus.
- M.S. in a science-based program and/or quantitative discipline with an emphasis on data analysis.
- 3+ years of experience with R, Python, SAS, MatLab, Java, or other analytic / development platforms.
- Proven track recovery of building cloud applications in a data-focused role.
- Experience with AWS cloud services including S3, DynamoDB, Lambda and Kinesis. Familiarity with big data and machine learning tools and platforms.
- Experience building out data pipelines from scratch in a highly distributed and fault-tolerant manner including significant experience building real-time streaming pipelines.
- Comfortable with a broad array of relational and non-relational databases.
- Comfortable with open source technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka. Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where problems are not always well-defined.
- Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Resume Submittal: please email a word formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Python Developer (Dearborn, MI).
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .
- provided by Dice