This is a call to action for all python engineers with 3+ yrs experience to come join our team. Omnivector is a reasonably lightweight and p...
This is a call to action for all python engineers with 3+ yrs experience to come join our team. Omnivector is a reasonably lightweight and powerful tight knit software team of talented engineers. We are looking to expand our engineering team by adding 3-4 additional engineers in the coming months.
The available open engineering roles are for python engineers who have background working with cloud, bare metal large compute scenarios.
- Senior Python/Ops Engineer
- Work with exciting cutting edge open source technologies
- Design, develop, and maintain enterprise software with attention to scalability and reusability
- Deploy and upgrade cloud software
- Provide documentation to support program changes.
- Plan, document, implement and automate test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Daily stand ups and able to work remotely
- Must haves
- Python and DevOps opinions and expertise
- Expert in Linux
- Thorough knowledge of Operating systems
- 3-5 yrs experience in bare metal compute environments
- 3-5 yrs AWS experience
- Experience in automation and packaging/delivery frameworks
- Good understanding of networking/storage
- Experience building ops ecosystem
- Nice to have
- Experience in HPC
- Kubernetes/Docker experience
- Familiarity with ubuntu ecosystem
- Logging and monitoring tools
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with RHEL/Centos
- Familiarity working in enterprise environments/projects