Python Developer - REMOTE
Our team of Software Engineers come from a variety of backgrounds and skill level...
Python Developer - REMOTE
Our team of Software Engineers come from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels but, it is our sense of urgency to do what it takes to get the job done that brings us together. We are constantly looking for new ways to use the best technologies to solve our customer's problems. We learn from each other and take pride in what we do to accomplish our goals as a team. Our customers see our technology as their competitive advantage. We have learned to adapt to their changing needs, while creating sustainable solutions to fit a variety of problems.
As a Software Engineer on our team you will be responsible for building multi-tiered cloud-based systems. You will help to implement web-based solutions to our subsidiary companies and may interface directly with our end users. You will work with our team of highly collaborative Software Engineers work in an agile environment who also do it all from design, development, testing to product support. An opportunity here is as broad as your ambition.
- Write amazing code to solve business problems in innovative ways
- Apply and document technical design principles to architect your code for maintainability and reliability
- Ensure quality products by designing and driving testing efforts in partnership with QA
- Work with our technical support teams to solve complex product support issues; will need to troubleshoot, research, and come up with long-term solutions
- Make recommendations on new tools and technologies to build new software and improve existing software
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams and external partners on design, development, and delivery of our business solutions
Challenge: Build loosely coupled and highly scalable software solutions that can change and grow with our subsidiaries' needs
Benefit: Our Software Engineers are key players in delivering our cloud-based business solutions to our subsidiaries nationwide.
Purpose: Our Software Engineers support the success of new and existing software systems by designing and developing solutions that help support our subsidiaries' businessesQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred and 3-5 years' work experience
- MUST have experience with open source technology: Python, Docker and Git
- Full stack-developer that can work on both the front-end and back-end of an application
- Demonstrated experience with event driven architecture - Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tenant or SAAS (Software as a Service) / cloud-ready applications
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, automated deployments
- Experience with open source technology: Ruby, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, NodeJS, etc is a plus
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Building location aware applications, Development with applications that run in a disconnected mode are a plus
- Strong ability to think critically and analytically
- Drive implementation of the organization's goals and objectives.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.