Description: Our partner, one of the largest national laboratories, is looking for an experienced software developer with demonstrated exper...
Description: Our partner, one of the largest national laboratories, is looking for an experienced software developer with demonstrated expertise in Python development. This role is in support of the Data Science and Learning (DSL) division.
Responsibilities: Consultant will work to integrate portions of systems to meet the near real-time computing needs of users at experimental facilities. This is expected to involve workflow specification, development of software to exchange job definitions and results between systems, and execution and monitoring of jobs in the database, as well as application to one or more particular scientific use cases.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Python development on large code bases
- Python event and database frameworks
- High Performance Computing (HPC) experience
- Batch scheduling
- Experience with HPC workflows
- Source code control, particularly with Git
- Testing - unit tests and larger scale functional tests in a CI environment
- CI/CD workflows & pipelines
- provided by Dice