Are you a Senior Python Engineer looking to join an Agile team focusing on improving omni-channel user experience? If so, please reach out t...
Are you a Senior Python Engineer looking to join an Agile team focusing on improving omni-channel user experience? If so, please reach out to Brittnee Carman-Rice at
Client: Global Retail Company
Type: Remote W2 Contract
Title: Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver robust applications and services that bring our clients' omni-channel solutions to the next level. This role will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative services in a continuous delivery model on the cloud platform. The Software Engineer will also partner with leads and architects to establish a technical vision for various commerce experiences.
The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills. Focus area will be the fulfillment and logistics domain.
- 4+ years' experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API's using Python
- 2+ years' experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- 2+ years prior development experience with Java 8+, dependency injection and Spring Boot
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration test
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira), and CI/CD related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice