Ref ID: 03844353
Classification: Web Analyst
Compensation: $95000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
• Oversee the gathering, interpreting , and analyzing of UHIN's robust data warehouse and data marts using statistical techniques and automation.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality, including dynamic ways to get at the data and wrangle the data.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Work closely with management and product teams to prioritize business and information needs.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their strategy, processes, rules and systems in order to provide innovative recommendations on data solutions or data use cases.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into information that users can easily comprehend.
• Participate in design and development meetings with product and engineering teams to provide perspective on the data needs of the customers and users.
• Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
• Collaborate with users and product teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools and UHIN products.
• Increase data accessibility and foster data-driven decision making across the organization.
• Implement processes and technologies to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
• Write unit/integration tests, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
• Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
• Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
• Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
• Understand basic database administration.Job Requirements:
• BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or a similar degree.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst, data engineer, dba or data scientist
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining, ETL design, etc…
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Prior work in population health or pubic health.
• Prior work in healthcare quality measures
• HL7 / X12 / FHIR data structures and resources
• Best Practices in Identity Management
• Basic Statistics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.