We are looking for a Python developer who is comfortable starting with a bunch of scripts currently running on a desktop and extending them ...
We are looking for a Python developer who is comfortable starting with a bunch of scripts currently running on a desktop and extending them with new functionality and maturing them into a more traditional production environment with more formal automations, updates, and release practices.
Rate: $50.00-60.00/hr W2 + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: months contract to hire
- Maintain, enhance, debug, and mature a collection of moderately mature scripts, semi-automated processes, and manual processes to support privacy workflows.
- Develop code to extract a collection of JSON objects from a OneTrust API, parse them according to predefined rules, and produce structured human readable reports and summaries based on a set of inclusion, exclusion, translation, interpretation, and summarization rules
- Participate in the application technical design process for privacy related products or features or changes to the privacy management system.
- Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
- 4- 6 years' of Python experience in systems analysis, design or programming
- Experience with Unix command line utilities (grep, cut, sort, tar, gpg, etc.)
- Data privacy experience or information security experience is desired but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of security risk frameworks is preferable (i.e. OneTrust, ISO 27000, NIST SP800 Series, COBIT, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA)
- provided by Dice