TDA Creative are partnering with a client company in the fintech space seeking a staff level python engineer. This is a fully remote role wi...
TDA Creative are partnering with a client company in the fintech space seeking a staff level python engineer. This is a fully remote role with a company based in New York.
For this role, the primary goal will be to quickly implement new features that are requested by customers. You will move fast, releasing new code almost daily, which will then be relied upon by hundreds of real customers shortly thereafter. Successful candidates for this position will thrive in a results-driven environment.
This is a mission-critical role for our client company, requiring an expert level python developer who can churn out secure, repeatable and scalable code.
- 4+ years of software engineering work experience
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django framework - a must have!
- Proficiency in writing Django endpoints
- Proficiency in using the Django ORM
- Proficiency in converting data representation formats in python using functional programming (list comprehensions, map, filter, etc)
- Additional knowledge of Angular JS and React is a strong plus
- Ability to use technology for remote team collaboration.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus, but not required
Compensation package for this remote role will be highly competitive. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States - visas cannot be sponsored.
For full detail and a job description, send us an application!