Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a ...
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer (Python) to work in Fidelity's Asset Management Technology in Merrimack, NH.
Asset Management - Quant and Emerging Tech organization is seeking a highly motivated and technical full-stack developer passionate about the application of emerging technologies. We are looking for individuals to join our new Portfolio Optimization team and program who continually strive to advance engineering excellence and technology innovation. Our mission is to power the next generation of Fidelity digital product and services through innovation, collaboration and transparency. You will be a technology leader and doer who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The Expertise You Have
- Expert knowledge and experience in Java, Spring boot and Python (and libraries including pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, NLTK, keras, TensorFlow) and Java, various open source stacks, and relational databases. Experience with / knowledge of R highly desired.
- Experience in cloud technologies and practices, building applications using services such as AWS S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, EKS, CloudFormation.
- Experience with containers and well-grounded in the knowledge of engineering and continuous delivery practices.
- Experience with gRPC and portfolio optimization models are helpful
- Hands on development with Linux/Bash scripts, Docker and container technology skills are strongly preferred.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (Oracle, Snowflake) preferred. Experience with NoSQL databases nice to have
- Experience navigating large data sets (structured and unstructured) and discovering, cleaning, analyzing, and redefining the data for ingestion
- Solid understanding of working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Passionate about technology and delivering solutions to solve business problems using event driven and / or scale-out architectures
The Skills You Bring
- Good technical practice discipline
- Phenomenal collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solving and a curiosity fueled by keeping up with sophisticated technology and industry trends
- Strong desire to see innovations make their way to a production-ready state
- Ability to work with team members and lead by example in code, feature development, and knowledge sharing
- Computer science, mathematics, or quantitative educational background
- You will deliver common and reusable capabilities to collect immediate business opportunities while also forming a foundation for future innovations
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com .
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com .
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.