The Select Group is seeking a skilled remote Python Developer for its top consulting company. In this role the python Deve...
The Select Group is seeking a skilled remote Python Developer for its top consulting company. In this role the python Developer will be tasked with creating data sets from incoming data to help with business strategy and outcomes.
PYTHON DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Experince with MySQL Database
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
PYTHON DEVELOPER PLUS:
- Local to Raleigh/Durham
- Life Sciences Industry Specific experience
PYTHON DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITES:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code in Python.
- Design and implement applications for the management, analysis, transformation, and transport of data sets in life sciences applications.
- Integrate user-facing web elements with server-side business logic and databases (MySQL Server)
- Implement security and data protection best practices.
- Integrate data storage architectures and interfaces to developed applications.
- Contribute to performance tuning and usability of the developed applications, databases, and interfaces.
- Work collaboratively with the project team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features.
- Participate in testing and validation to confirm proper operations and compliance.
- Publish any required documentation to support application development.