UST Global® is looking for talented Python developer to enhance and maintain an existing application and will be working with ...
UST Global® is looking for talented Python developer to enhance and maintain an existing application and will be working with one of the leading providers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to ensure the availability of the application and the working of all the functionalities. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and knowhow to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team. The ideal candidate must act creatively to develop applications by selecting appropriate technical options optimizing application development maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions. Account for others' developmental activities; assisting Project Manager in day-to-day project execution.
- Work on a new and growing Agile focused team on application maintenance and support.
- Contribute in all SDLC phases to design, develop and maintain the application
- Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
- Create technical solution, artifacts, work products and presentations of solution with the customer
- Review functional and technical requirements, raising potential issues and participating actively in design discussions
- Collaborating with customers and production management teams to identify opportunities that can be exploited through great software features. Work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Senior Business Analysts, and other client stakeholders
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability, and the use of best practices.
- Evaluate enhancements solutions and provides estimate with design.
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features
- Well trained in all aspects of project management, team building, training, and mentoring
- 4+ years of experience as Python developer
- Native Python development skillset is a must.
- Must have experience in API performance and API security.
- Good SQL skills
- Must have experience in unit test automation.
- Experience in working in agile methodology.
- Familiarity with 12-factor application design is an added advantage.
- Understanding of FastAPI is good to have Hands-on experience with and knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Ability to effectively liaise with business and IT and drive timely, successful project outcomes.
- Some background in solution design and architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
Client specific needs:
- Experienced in working on Cloud based application with technologies mentioned below.
- AWS (Lambda, S3, API Gateway, RDS, Lex/Polly are nice-to-haves)
- Database (RDS, Postgres)
- Container Knowledge (Kubernetes or Docker)
- Integration (Python, REST API)
- Python Developers should have knowledge of GIT and AWS-Cloud
- Proficiency with Git
- You may prove proficiency by any one of the following:
- Scoring 165 or greater on the Git SkillIQ in Pluralsight
- provided by Dice