Duties And Responsibilities
* Write reusable, testable, and efficient code in Python
* Design and implement applications for the management...
Duties And Responsibilities
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code in Python
- Design and implement applications for the management, analysis, transformation, and transport of data sets in life sciences applications
- Integrate user-facing web elements with server-side business logic and databases (MS Sql Server)
- Implement security and data protection best practices
- Integrate data storage architectures and interfaces to developed applications
- Contribute to performance tuning and usability of the developed applications, databases, and interfaces
- Work collaboratively with the project team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Participate in testing and validation to confirm proper operations and compliance
- Publish any required documentation to support application development
- Previous working experience (3-5 years) as a Python developer with MS Sql Server
- Past experience working in biotech, pharma, or other life sciences preferred
- Hands-on experience with Flask or other Python web frameworks
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Experience using GitHub for software development and version control
- Knowledge and experience in developing basic analysis and logic capabilities within the coded applications
- Ability to work onsite in Durham, NC is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
CREO, Inc. is an innovative management consulting and advisory firm based in Research Triangle Park. CREO helps its clients operate effectively, freeing them to apply their talents, pursue their mission, and realize their vision through a focus on effective operations and organizational health. CREO's senior team of C-level advisors works shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to solve their toughest challenges and realize their biggest opportunities.
Now with 40+ full-time partners and staff, and a broad network of experienced consultants, CREO has grown rapidly to serve over 100 clients in the health, life science, technology services, and non-profit sectors and is recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., ranking in the top 22% of Inc. 5000 companies. CREO is organized into two divisions, Growth Management and Digital Transformation, and provides services in six integrated practice areas (Strategy & Organization Effectiveness, Financial Management, PMO & Process Optimization, M&A Services, Information Technology, Cybersecurity & Compliance, Analytics & Data Sciences). To learn more, visit .
Powered by JazzHR