This position is 100% remote. The client will require a video interview and video conference calls are scheduled daily wit...
This position is 100% remote. The client will require a video interview and video conference calls are scheduled daily with the team during the length of the contract.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree Required
- Fields of Study: Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s) of experience in Data Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Python and experience with data extraction, data cleansing and data wrangling
- Relational SQL, distributed SQL and NoSQL databases including, but not limited to, MySQL, MemSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience working with business teams to capture and define data models and data flows to enable downstream analytics
- Data modeling, data mapping, data governance and the processes and technologies commonly used in this space
- Data integration tools (Examples: Talend, SnapLogic, Informatica) and data warehousing / data lake tools;
- Systems development life cycles such as Agile and Scrum methodologies
- API based data acquisition and management.
- Data modeling tools such as ERWin, Enterprise Architect, Visio, etc.
- Cloud technologies such as SaaS, IaaS and PaaS within Azure, AWS or Google
- Linux and proven comfort level with bash scripting
- Thinking differently to solve complex business problems
- Securely handling data both in motion and at rest such as communication protocols, encryption, authentication, and authorization
- provided by Dice