Be more than just an employee. Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional develo...
Be more than just an employee. Join New Era's growing team and experience a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to "securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world." Work alongside the finest team of highly skilled and industry certified professionals who are encouraged to drive change and think outside of the box. As a team member, you will receive competitive benefits, industry training, and certifications.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 1,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 7,500 customers.
We currently have a need for a Python/Java Developer supporting an internal cloud platform within a Global Network Infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of relevant work experience with Python and Java programming languages. Global Financial Services, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
Position is 100% remote.
- Support compute requirements and maintain infrastructure systems.
- Develop tooling and automation for infrastructure, system configuration, performance testing and application troubleshooting.
- Architect, implement and troubleshoot Python, Java and Go applications in a Linux environment.
- Design and build scalable systems
- Apply standards of cloud compliance to application design to achieve reliability
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent technical field
- Extensive knowledge of Linux and ABI compatibility
- 5-10 years' experience in application development in Python and Java
- Go language desirable
- 2 years of experience with Enterprise Cloud i.e. AWS, Azure and or Google
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead projects around building hosts
- Must be familiar with industry trends and new technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, SaltStack, OpenShift, etc.)
- provided by Dice