* We are looking to add a hands-on and motivated Python Developer / Systems Engineer to our R&D Deployment and Operations team. In...
- We are looking to add a hands-on and motivated Python Developer / Systems Engineer to our R&D Deployment and Operations team. In this role, you will help create, maintain, and improve development and deployment operations for our many traditional and cloud-based products. You will have a high degree of ownership in implementing and optimizing development infrastructure and daily operations.
- Procure, implement, maintain and support the on-premise and cloud computing infrastructure used day-to-day by an R&D organization for the development, configuration, and packaging of commercial software
- Lead and contribute to initiatives regarding improving R&D operational and commercial product delivery processes
- Research and recommend emerging development and automation technologies that can be leveraged to improve operational resiliency/development efficiency
What You'll Need
- Degree in computer science (or similar) or engineering
- 3+ years Systems Administration or Systems Engineering experience in Microsoft server technologies
- 2+ years of coding and scripting in Python/PowerShell
- Broad knowledge of server and hosting technologies (e.g., cloud computing, operating systems, servers, virtualization)
- Familiarity with Microsoft stack including Windows Server, SQL Server, PowerShell, and Active Directory
- Familiarity with Software Build Automation (e.g., DevOps, CICD, IaC (Infrastructure as Code)) a plus
- Great attention to details and analytical skills
- A curious mindset that always questions what can be done differently and better
- Good appreciation of IT infrastructure components
- English fluency (written and verbal)
AspenTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.