Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing organizations in the telecommunications sector? Our client is seeking a...
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing organizations in the telecommunications sector? Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their team to help build out their backend web development and provisioning of microservices. The ideal candidate will have experience working on large, enterprise-wide projects. The role will include supporting efforts around activation, provisioning, and backend microservices. We are ideally looking for candidates who are local to the Denver, CO area. Candidates must be able to work directly with TSG and/or TSG's client on a W-2 basis. Sponsorship is not available for this position. We cannot accept candidates for this role that require sponsorship or training program support now or in the future (Examples of this would include: H-1B, OPT, STEM OPT, TN Visas)**
- 5+ years Experience in software development with Python
- Comfortable with software development methodologies. (BDD,TDD)
- Experience with CI/CD and respective tools (Git, Jenkins, etc)
- Strong grasp of networking concepts and protocols (IP/TCP/UDP, DHCP, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with shell, macOS/Linux distributions, and command-line development tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in both independent and collaborative efforts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, providing thorough and clear documentation.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Experience with Python, Java, Node.JS
- Experience working with Kubernetes/Docker applications & deployment
- Significant experience with telecom
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies