* ,and Local Only
1. Python - must be familiar with depth of tool and not just cleaning data. Building apps from scratch is what the ide...
- Python - must be familiar with depth of tool and not just cleaning data. Building apps from scratch is what the ideal candidate must bring to the table and be prepared to showcase during the interview process.
- Django experience is preferred and highly desirable
- Rest APIs - must have skill set and candidates will not get an interview without highlighting on resume at previous stops.
- AWS - build apps cloud native
- Team player, must be creative and take initiatives to solve problems
and identify risk.
A Full Stack Engineering Lead with experience in Python Stack, REST API Development and writing reusable libraries. The Full Stack Engineering Lead will be responsible for building complex business logic and
orchestrating services that bring performance, security and value to the product and the customers using cutting edge technologies. The Full Stack Engineering Lead will ensure engineering best practices are
followed & implemented; be a mentor and champion for the team. By partnering with business at Ciox Health, the Full Stack Engineering Lead will validate varying hypothesis to support business strategy into
reality & make a very visible impact to consumers of the application & improve the bottom-line performance of Ciox Health. We are seeking candidates that currently have Lead experience and can work a
permanent role located in our Corporate Office in Alpharetta, GA.
- 3-5 years' programming experience using Python and developing enterprise software applications.
- 3+ years of experience in REST API development.
- 3+ years of experience with web tools/technologies such as HTML 5.0, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON and one or more of the client-side frameworks
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Experience developing cloud-first software applications/platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD Automation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, TFS
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns & multi-threading
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design pattern
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environment
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers
- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to teammates in a Lead Role and help them develop their skills and careers
What Makes You Stand Out and Ideal for the role
- AWS developer/architect certification
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- PostgreSQL experience
- Angular or React, Redux client-side framework
- provided by Dice