ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public ...
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Python Developer for a permanent/direct hire or 3 month contract-to-hire role (based on candidate preference) in the Denver Tech Center area. This role will be located onsite in the office (there is no remote or telecommuting options at this time) and will work with a collaborative team during normal business hours at the company location in the DTC.
Seeking well-poised and optimistic software engineering professional with a proven track record of successful software contributions. Candidate must exhibit strong team collaboration skills with a bias toward self-promotion. Ideal candidates will bring an open mind and a great deal of academic understanding of OO design, Domain-driven design; and a desire for continuous learning and continuous improvement.
- Create clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code
- Contribute architectural discussions that bring out best-of-breed solutions
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies, design meetings, and organizational events
- Remain fully engaged with your agile development team(s) and participate at a high standard of inclusion and ethic in support of each member of your team
- Work with engineers, product management, and business stakeholders throughout the organization to help translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Research and evaluate methods and techniques to solve problems and reduce friction in full development lifecycle
- Adherence to standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
- Support the technical services team to resolve customer problems, maintain quality standards, and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Diagnose and resolve problems both independently and as a team
- Ensure documentation and application artifacts conform to standards of the organization
- Present product demonstrations to IT management, and product stakeholders
- 3+ years working as a Python software engineer, building enterprise applications
- 3+ years overall software engineering experience
- Hands on experience with Python and Django
- Proven understanding of API technologies and frameworks such as JAVA, Spring, Express or Django REST, flask, etc.
- Experience working with modern source control GIT/SVN
- Experience with cloud development and architecture, particularly AWS and infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of release management and CI/CD and SDLC concepts
- Proven knowledge of a RDBMS SQL, NoSQL, and GraphQL (Amazon RDS, MySQL, Mongo, etc.)
- Proven understanding of TDD and related workflows
- Proven understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
- Proven understanding of messaging technologies such as SQS, RabbitMQ
- Proven understanding of caching technologies such as Elastic Search, and Redis
Additional InformationThis direct hire or 3 month contract-to-hire (based on candidate preference) role will be located onsite in the Denver Tech Center. This role will be located onsite in the office (there is no remote or telecommuting options at this time) and will work with a collaborative team during normal business hours at the company location in the DTC.