This industry-leading company builds the most advanced global energy market monitoring platform in the world. They have everything from sens...
This industry-leading company builds the most advanced global energy market monitoring platform in the world. They have everything from sensor data to drone video imaging collection and massive web scraping.
They brought in a new CTO last year. He has been helping them migrate to the latest and greatest - microservices/cloud/big data/machine learning etc. and is looking to hire 3 strong Python/Data-focused engineers for his Irvine team.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Strong Python, preferably with Django
- Experience building internal and external APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with PySpark and tools including Airflow and Aerospike a plus
- AWS P
- 80% Python/Django Middle tier
- 20% Database work
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice