Remote Python Developer Job! Based out of Denver, CO this is an amazing opportunity to join a unique team for our major telecommunications c...
Remote Python Developer Job! Based out of Denver, CO this is an amazing opportunity to join a unique team for our major telecommunications client.
What you will be doing as a Python Developer:
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Performing Test-driven development/test automation, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Keep the project up and running if any issues arise but be able to build implement automation workflows and new features.
What you bring to the table as a Python Developer:
- 4+ Years experience in Python Coding or Scripting
- Good experience working on a CI/CD pipeline, Docker Containers, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in Test-driven development/test automation, continuous integration, and deployment automation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Leading a project to eliminate critical use spreadsheets, replacing each workbook with a small python application
- Building a python test framework for the automated testing and quality assurance of the entire eco-system
- Utilize python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib2 for web crawling, and Beautifulsoup for data parsing
- Maintain software for the Server Management Unit, running python as the standardized language and shell scripts
- Developing and coordinating testing procedures with Quality Assurance
- Enhancing python scrips, and developing new code
- Develop new automation framework code and features in python
- Developing an internal Continuous Improvement/Continuous Development software testing pipeline for the client's Cloud service offerings
- Follow software development best practices
- Using the latest investigative technologies to intercept and capture samples
- Work closely with a fast paced team of business and technical collaborators to build complex, data intensive health informatics web applications
- Assisting in the team's skills development during software development projects
- Test and prove the feature or defect is resolved
- Enabling hardware and software teams
- Building out the next generation cloud functionality
- Understand needs and translate to viable product features and requirements
- Developing python modules for test tool development
- Deploy application to production environment
- Revise programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new procedures