Kforce's client in Austin, Texas (TX) is looking for a Python Developer. Responsibilities vary, from partnering with a Pr...
Kforce's client in Austin, Texas (TX) is looking for a Python Developer. Responsibilities vary, from partnering with a Product Manager as the technical owner of a product area and working on a cross-functional development team, to mentoring meetings with the developers on your team. This will range from maintaining and improving our existing Python/React codebase as a hands-on contributor and code reviewer, which highlights the value of our architecture, tools, and processes. We appreciate people who are familiar with modern JS framework (we use React), experience designing for performance (cashing, message queues, query tuning), and hands-on experience building production web applications.Job Requirements:
- Heavy Python and API development experience
- Full stack or backend experience
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Agile (paired programming) soft skills
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.