* Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3 years' experience OR 7 years relevant experien...
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3 years' experience OR 7 years relevant experience.
- Proficient with SQL and working knowledge with Oracle database.
- Experience using or creating web-based REST APIs.
- Experienced with Agile development methodologies and working experience in agile teams.
- Any experience with: React, Jenkins, Test automations, AWS, Monitoring/Debugging tools
- Proficient experience with Python, Django REST for 2+ years preferred.
- Strong understanding of version control systems GITHUB and Jenkins
- Working knowledge with Docker, create and deploy application running in Docker containers.
One of our clients is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team remotely but eventually sit on-site in New Hyde Park, NY or Carmel, IN. They will work as part of the Agile team to analyze, design, develop, test, document, and implement software applications for our Dealer Management Solutions group. In this role, they will analyze and resolve complex problems associated with application systems, and then detect, diagnose, and report related problems. The Software Engineer will coordinate work with their Agile Team.
Technology They Use: Python, Django, React, REST, AWS, Docker, Databases, HTML, CSS, GitHub
The job duties include:
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on desired results. Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with applications systems. Detect, diagnose and report related problems. Participate in development of new industry-leading products using our tech stack. Collaborate on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvement. Develop Web application/Microservices using the Python/Django technology. Integrate the User Interface screens with REST services.