W2 Contract Role
* Looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to join our team.
* An ideal candidate will be a ...
W2 Contract Role
- Looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to join our team.
- An ideal candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of this brand new platform.
- They will a play a role in the planning, development and deployment of the product following the full SDLC.
- They should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or Google Cloud is desirable.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- At least 3+ years hands on experience developing with Python
- Experience working with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Airflow & ETL
- Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Experience working with Kafka & Docker
- Exposure for programming languages like Java, .Net is a plus
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
- Ability to work well in team environment following Agile software development principles.
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task.
- High energy and a self-starter.
- provided by Dice