An early stage start-up, rethinking the food and beverage industry, is looking for a full-stack Python developer with a backend focus to bui...
An early stage start-up, rethinking the food and beverage industry, is looking for a full-stack Python developer with a backend focus to build out a new API layer and a suite of new features.
You'll be working on an on-demand delivery application with a strong consumer lean. In addition adding new functionality, you'll be working on data-related services which provide insight and understanding into how the target consumer (and market as whole) behaves overall.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ Year of Python Development Experience
- Django or Flask Framework
- REST or RESTful APIs
- AWS (basic proficiency)
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience with Microservices or Docker
- 70% New Development
- 20% Testing and Operations
- 10% New Technology POC
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
- Early Stage Start-Up Options Package
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible WFH policy
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice