A financial services company in Illinois is actively seeking an analytical and dedicated Python Developer for a promising opportunity on the...
A financial services company in Illinois is actively seeking an analytical and dedicated Python Developer for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Python Developer will be responsible for improving the performance and reliability of signal research, historical simulation, portfolio construction, and optimization platforms. Apply today!
The Python Developer will be responsible for:
- Building new tools for conducting statistical analysis over large datasets
- Designing infrastructure to more effectively leverage cutting-edge compute cluster
- Working in collaboration with quantitative researchers to translate their needs into scalable, standardized solutions
- Developing and executing pipelines for onboarding new data sources for ingestion in research and production
- Establishing an engineering culture within the trading team
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar technical discipline
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience, with Python as a primary language
- Significant experience working with Python scientific computing packages (numpy, scipy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn, etc.)
- Strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Demonstrated interest in working at the intersection of research and software engineering
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills