Access Data is working with a client in the Denver Tech Center to identify candidates for a Python developer opening on their team. Candidat...
Access Data is working with a client in the Denver Tech Center to identify candidates for a Python developer opening on their team. Candidates must be local to Denver or willing to relocate. Position requirements are below:
·Experience designing, building, running, and debugging complex kubernetes environments
· Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Dockerfile, Helm, Helmfile, Rancher
· Experience in coding (python, RDBMS, NoSQL) desired
· Experience using Linux operating systems with kubernetes
· Experience in interfacing with network devices (Cisco, Arris, Juniper) with python desirable
· GIT experience
· AWS experience desirable (API GW, lambda, EC2, Dynamo, Aurora, Identify Management)
· CI/CD experience with gitlab desirable
· Some networking background desirable (switching and routing)
· Ability to refactor code, learn quickly, work in a high performing team in a SAFE/Scrum environment
Qualified candidates should send a resume to Jamie Olberding, Senior Technical Recruiter, at
No third party agency submittals, please.
- provided by Dice