Come be a part of the new era of data engineering! Our mission and focus is to blend the best of breed programming methodol...
Come be a part of the new era of data engineering! Our mission and focus is to blend the best of breed programming methodologies and software with cutting edge big data products. We believe this odd marriage of technology is what is needed to truly create rich data driven products.
We are looking for a mid-level Python Developer who is able to roll-up-their-sleeves and jump in to the full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test and deploy) of a new application build. Python developer will work directly with lead engineer and c-suite level executives to define project responsibilities, outcomes, timelines and impact. In this role you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end and front-end components and working with junior developers to support the project.
Work You'll Do
- Support the microservice approach to building a new application focused in warehouse management, supply chain logistics and robotics.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Perform functional testing, usability testing and assistance with User Acceptance Testing
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Resolve comments and/or seek clarifications from business users on technical solutions
- At least 5+ years experience in software development, coding and testing
- At least 3+ years experience with Python development with related frameworks of Django and Flask
- Experience in Front-end frameworks jQuery or Angular
- Experience in Back-end Postgres Database
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
- Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Have a steadfast drive for excellence and can challenge themselves and their peers
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Minimum of a Bachelors' degree in Engineering, IT or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice