Candidate will be responsible working on development and enhancement of FICC horizontal application. This application is used across FICC by...
Candidate will be responsible working on development and enhancement of FICC horizontal application. This application is used across FICC by Supervisors and BCO for monitoring trading activities and exception. Front end is built in HTML5 and backend in Python.
* Work on improving the building new reports in FICC Supervisory and enhancing existing.
* Work with BCO.s and Supervisors to gather the requirements. Work closely with Front office users to gather requirements and perform requirement analysis.
* Design and develop software to implement new requirements like MRA reports, Trending, Conduct Dashboard, DOC, Libor changes etc. Improve the current architecture to make it more scalable and reusable.
* Work on enhancing existing software to meet regulatory requirements.
* Working with offshore team, make sure that work is delivered on timely manner.
* Perform system analysis to evaluate messages, database and application performance and work Infrastructure team to get it updated.
* 4+ years of Python development experience is must have
* 2+ years of Java development is good to have
* 5+ years of Object oriented programming experience
* 2+ years of experience in Fixed income trading/risk management/p/l application development is must have
* 2+ experience in HTML5 development. Very good communication skills.
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
Python, HTML5, JS, Java
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice