ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Python Developer. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is in l...
ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Python Developer. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is in located in Philadelphia, PA (Current Remote). Our client is a leading financial services organization.
Please review the job description below:
Role: Python / Back-End Development
Primary Skills: Python (Django/Flask), Java, AMPS/JMS, Databases (SQL/Oracle)
• 5+ years of total experience in Python, Java development
• Experience using Multi-threading
• Experience with various messaging: AMPS, JMS
• Experience with UNIX Shell script development
• Database experience using SQL Server and Oracle
• Experience with ANT, Maven
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks & Regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions - ACS is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant
- provided by Dice