* Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016
* Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012,2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies.
Role: Python developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Client: Credit Suisse
Note: Linux operating system exp and Mongo DB is needed for both the roles.
The CREF is a core credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk for all Credit Suisse counterparties. The CREF team is looking for a developer with comprehensive knowledge and outstanding programming skills who finds himself comfortable with working on distributed system. The team is composed of around 20 people located across Poland, UK and US.
- You will work on a new project (3 years old) written from scratch in Poland and UK
- You will communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews.
- You will embrace interaction with business groups (e.g. quantitative analysts) and other IT teams.
- You will be responsible for ad-hoc system analysis and investigation - problem solving.
- You will understand the current applications and business processes identify extensions and new functionality.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a Mathematics.
- You have basic knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, Networking
- You have hands-on experience in programming multithreaded solutions preferably C++.
- provided by Dice