We are looking for clearable US Citizens who are able to be processed for a clearance, or already have one. This mission will support writin...
We are looking for clearable US Citizens who are able to be processed for a clearance, or already have one. This mission will support writing code for multiple projects within the internal research and development team for Intel customers.
Location: Reston, VA. Partially remote while waiting for your clearance to be adjudicated.
- Research and developing offensive capabilities against Mobile IoT and Network devices
- Configuration and implementation of data link, network, and transport layer protocols
- Creating and developing multi-architecture cross-compiled projects
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of cyber tools supporting router platforms
- Provide end to end solutions by analyzing requirements, devising solution design and implementing solutions using Python
- Deliver fully-tested, production-ready, cloud-ready or cloud-hosted applications in Python
- Work independently or collaborating with a team of software and systems engineers to ensure integrated end-to-end design and implementation
- Use established agile processes to work within scrum teams to create automated test scripts, assist with creation of test plans, procedures and reports
- US citizen at a minimum with the ability to obtain a clearance
- Able and willing to work on W2
- BS Degree in a scientific or technical discipline with 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with software testing frameworks (similar to Selenium, Junit or DART)
- Agile workload management and bug tracking (similar to Jira or BitBucket)
- Prior scripting development experience (e.g., Python, C, C++, Assembly)
- Django (or similar experience with other Python web frameworks) for rapidly developing web applications