Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Python Developer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Python Developer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Software Engineering Code development in Python using OOPs.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions, e.g. databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- The IB Controls team is responsible for multiple high-demand applications providing all sorts of supervisory activities facilitating simple task management and connected workflows to simplify and streamline administrate functions.
- New development initiatives and within the controls team which grows with Innovation and delivering high quality products to its clients
- We are a team of 50 strong and highly motivated individuals with heavy presence on APAC and AMER region
- Play a pivotal role in Design Thinking, Lean, Agile journey combining the art of programming with design
- Work in a culture that grows with Innovation
- The opportunity further improve your skills in the area of application architecture and working in agile setups
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 10+ years' experience required.
- Exposure to Data bricks / Snowflake Database.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as FastAPI, Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako etc.)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at .
- provided by Dice