Kforce has a client in search of a talented Python Developer in San Antonio, TX. This is a contract role for 2-3 months w...
Kforce has a client in search of a talented Python Developer in San Antonio, TX. This is a contract role for 2-3 months with the possibility for extension. As a Developer with emphasis in Python with an agile mindset, you will contribute to the design, implementation, and delivery of large-scale, critical, and complex data architecture, storage, and pipelines. The Python Developer will build enterprise distributed data processing systems and data lakes, optimizing both computational and storage efficiencies on cloud platforms. The Python Developer will live by the motto: -you ship it, you own it,- by providing and receiving constructive code reviews and taking ownership of outcomes. As a Python Developer, your data insights will drive business decisions that improve the lives of millions of people, every single day.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- At least 3 years of experience with Python or a similar language, within a Cloud environment such as AWS
- Background includes a minimum of 3 years of experience in data architecture and design, with a good understanding of various data systems and structures (i.e. SQL, NoSQL, Key-Value, Streams)
- Experience with building ETL data pipelines and using orchestration tools like Airflow, and implementing end to end Monitoring & Alerting solutions
- Familiar data processing technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark, AWS Glue and Kafka
- Have considerable technical and analytical abilities, in addition to sound business acumen
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.