Trade capture & lifecycle management group at Client/Brokerage (Client) offer a dynamic and competitive environment with exciting career opp...
Trade capture & lifecycle management group at Client/Brokerage (Client) offer a dynamic and competitive environment with exciting career opportunities. We're an organization with deep technical and industry experience that specializes in designing and developing highly distributed, integrated trading solutions in an environment where performance and scalability are critical to success. Our goals are strategic; to help our business partners improve and sustain business - driving revenue while mitigating risks and improving operational efficiencies. In a revolutionary capital markets landscape driven by far reaching regulatory reform and cross-industry initiatives our teams leverage their deep business knowledge and technical expertise to build and integrate platforms that offer front to back electronic processing and risk management capabilities in a highly motivated and competitive work environment. Objective of the group is to:
• Standardize trade capture and lifecycle management for all asset classes traded in Global Markets
• Decommission ~50 trade capture Systems Of Record into meaningful number of Cross Asset system of records and save cost.
• Facilitate accurate trade and lifecycle data for regulatory requirements & operational processing
• Improve operational efficiency and reduce operational risk as a result of simplification Group responsibilities:
• Provide common tools for UI, Services and the overall governance.
• Core build will offer centralized framework and the necessary provisions for LOB extensions to develop trade capture functions for any product.
• Development of Services Registry, Routing Layer, Booking Service, Communication Layer and core Workflow Management.
• Development of Cross Asset widgets and Cross Asset blotters When you're with Client and Trade capture & lifecycle management group, you're part of a dynamic, cross-functional organization with business analysts, developers and systems engineers, testing professionals and business/technical support professionals
The candidate will be working on Python based applications within a cross-business capital markets platform • Design, develop, test and document scalable, highly reliable, enterprise global systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment
• End to end development responsibilities for tasks
• Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews.
• Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems
• Interact and collaborate with global tech teams
• Fast in learning and adopting of new framework and technologies Educational Qualification
• Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or engineering Experience
• 7 - 15 years Required Skills
• Experience in any programming language (Python, Java, C#)
• Experience in Industry Financial data models such as FIX, FpML.
• Very good knowledge in capital markets products and trade lifecycle.
- provided by Dice