IT Leadership is looking for a seasoned Senior Engineer to help build out "enterprise quality" data...
IT Leadership is looking for a seasoned Senior Engineer to help build out "enterprise quality" data solutions that can easily scale to meet business demand. This person must have a strong understanding and demonstrated experience with microservice and data streaming architectures that leverage message-oriented integration patterns and practices within cloud native technologies, preferably AWS.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with senior leadership and engineers, product managers and partnering engineering teams to deliver a new features and capabilities focused on "Enterprise" design and architecture.
- Write clean, robust, and well-thought-out code with an emphasis on quality, performance, simplicity, durability, scalability, and maintainability.
- Execute on the "team" approach to software engineering by designing, coding, testing, debugging, and deploying
- Demonstrate strong, end to end ownership
Key component of the role--à Your ability to traverse the full stack within AWS server less technologies will be an asset to us as we evaluate the tradeoffs inherent in software engineering. You have the product driven development mindset and can work closely with BA's and Product teams to breakdown requirements and translate business workflows into scalable technical solutions.
- AWS, Microservices with cloud native architectures, server less (Lambda, ECS, DynamoDB), docker containers
- NoSQL & Relational DBs like DynamoDB. ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Redshift, SQL Server
- Message oriented architectures, patterns and tools, CQRS, event streaming, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc
- Infrastructure as code, DevOps, Cloud Formation Scripts, CICD Pipelines
- Operational logging and visibility, AWS Cloud Watch
Our client is an industry leader offering employees a professional home with:
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere and of course….Office snacks!!
- provided by Dice