As a Python Developer, you will oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions, including hands-on development and testi...
As a Python Developer, you will oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions, including hands-on development and testing.
In addition, you will:
- Examine and identify Data warehouse structural necessities by evaluating business requirements.
- Assess Data warehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate Data warehouse design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing Data warehouse solutions.
- Understand and document data flows in and between different systems/applications
- Design and implement effective Analytics solutions and models with Snowflake. (Will train in Snoflake)
What you bring:
- 2+ years developing experience with Python
- 2+ years proven ability of professional data development experience
- Exposure to Airflow (a plus)
- Strong understanding of Agile Principles (Scrum)
- SnowPro Certification would be (a plus)
- 1+ years developing experience with Snowflake (a plus)
- Experience with Hadoop/PySpark/Spark/Snowpark (a plus)
- 1+ experience with AWS (a plus)
Associate's degree in related field required. Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should send their resumes to . Attn: Angela.