Salary up to $150K plus Equity and benefits POSITION TITLE: Senior Back End Engineer LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (100% Remote) SALARY: Based...
Salary up to $150K plus Equity and benefits
POSITION TITLE: Senior Back End Engineer
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (100% Remote)
SALARY: Based on Experience
REPORT TO: VP of Engineering
ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION: Equity included. Great benefits, unlimited vacation, top notch health insurance
What are you looking for?
Looking for a small team you can join? A place where you can really contribute, and not just be another PR in the pipeline? Want to join a team of talented developers that enjoy working together and all have a say in how things are built?
We are building software that helps companies capture more revenue and retain customers in the process. And we are having a blast along the way.
What are we looking for?
You love to write and architect software. You are passionate about well written code and get annoyed when asked to develop something quick and dirty. You are a team player that doesn't mind helping a junior colleague. And you don't mind feedback.
What You Have:
• 5+ years with Python in regular use
• 2+ years with Go in regular use
• 5+ years backend development experience
• Experience building internal and external APIs
• Experience with AWS Lambdas
• Experience in data ingestion, ETLs, and event-driven architecture
• Experience integrating with payment processors (Stripe, Adyen, Zuora, etc.)
• Experience developing tests to ensure code quality
• Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines in regular use
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Can respond iteratively and rapidly to changes in business requirements
• Ability to collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
• Experience on a team using Agile Scrum
What You'll Do:
• Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
• Research 3rd party APIs and design ways to leverage and implement them
• Work with the ML team to integrate and improve the ML engines