Hiring Manager is looking to Hire Immediately a qualified candidate with Python Developer experience for a 100% Remote opportunity. Interest...
Hiring Manager is looking to Hire Immediately a qualified candidate with Python Developer experience for a 100% Remote opportunity.
Interested one can reach out to me at or email at .
Industry: Banking and Financial
Job Title: Python Developer
Breakdown of technologies used and how much in their day-to-day expected:: Python development over 25% of time, infrastructure as code (Terraform preferred) 15%, CICD tools (preferably Concourse) 15%, automated testing/TDD/BDD 20%, AWS serverless Lambda functions 5%, Develop REST APIs 10%, Develop business applications using distributed cloud native services remainder.
AWS is a plus
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Oversees testing and develops fixes.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested
• Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
• Services - Expert-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
• Spring - Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
• Skilled at building modern REST Web services
• Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
• Experience consuming API/web-based services• Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.