As a Software Engineer, you'll be part of a team executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety o...
As a Software Engineer, you'll be part of a team executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of projects. You will utilize current best of breed technologies and have the support of an experienced team with a strong desire to drive growth of APIs. We put a real emphasis on professional growth for our people, which will mean you will have the opportunity to hone the technical and professional skills you will need to continue advancing your career.
You can be successful as a Software Engineer here if you have a background in any of:
- Development - Our services are geared towards developers, so it is always great when you have a similar technical mindset
- Quality Assurance - Providing automated testing as part of a CI/CD is a big part of what we do
- Operations - We bring know-how for making API operations scalable and automated
- Experience consuming or producing REST APIs
- DEV ops experience such as more development and deploy rather than cloud ops
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with the customer's technical staff
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field
Python, AWS, Rest, APIs, Microservices Software Developer, Docker, Kubernetes Job Requirements6+ years of software development experience Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud Experience with RESTful APIs