Open to consider Python Developers with strong Data Engineering background even without Big Data. Not looking for Machine Learning/Data Scie...
Open to consider Python Developers with strong Data Engineering background even without Big Data. Not looking for Machine Learning/Data Scientist.
The Manager will consider Big Data Developers with strong Python or Python Developers with strong Data Engineering background.
Required Skills: Python
AWS - S3, EC2, Lambda
GitHub, Unit Testing Preferred Skills: Scala
Job Description: * Work with a team of developers with deep experience in data analysis and AWS hosted ETL and Big Data processing systems
* Utilize programming languages like Scala, Python and Cloud storage services such as S3 andSnowflake
* Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions with technologies such as, Spark, Databricks, EMR, Lambda, Jenkins, etc.
* Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, and mentoring other members of the engineering community
* Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed and effectively tuned for performance
* Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment.
Please share with me your profiles along with the contact details toor reach me at .
- provided by Dice