We are looking for Python developer into risk management team for one of our Major US based Buy-side client. This team plays a cr...
We are looking for Python developer into risk management team for one of our Major US based Buy-side client. This team plays a critical role in providing strategic business solutions to enhance risk reporting for various regulatory purposes. Our team members are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will partner continuously with the stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- Handling of large datasets using Python core modules like NumPy and Pandas
- Experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Data extraction, manipulation from various sources as per the business requirement and finally present the same in proper format
- Create SQL loader scripts, PL/SQL procedures etc., to export, transform and load data into data warehouse.
- Create data models and build them in oracle database.
- Work with Corporate IT team to build and schedule Autosys jobs.
- Work in agile mode along with team members.
- Develop/maintain code base in GIT and Update and manage Jira tasks.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or related fields
- 5+ years of working experience in Python Programming is must with core data handling libraries
- At least 3+ years of database related experience in DB2 / SQL / Sybase.
- Write reusable, testable scalable code along with code debugging skills to fix the issues
- Maintaining code version using GIT and proactive in end to end deployment across all the environments
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Domain knowledge in Asset Management/Capital Markets or related fields.
- Good working knowledge in any of industry standard job schedulers; Autosys experience is added advantage.
- Ability to work on tools like GIT, Jira, confluence.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Prior experience as scrum master will be an added advantage.