We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cog...
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Python Developer, we want to meet you!
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
Work with new technologies, focusing on using the right tool for the job, rather than any sticky preference for a tool or technology
- Learn and share knowledge across our engineering teams so we continue to iterate and improve
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Work on implementation of security and data protection projects
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.We are ready.
7+ years of strong experience in Python.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Have imagination and you love innovating.
- Being flexible & goal oriented.
- Advanced English skills.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Experience or good understanding of what it takes to build scalable systems (e.g., understand performance, scalability, distributed systems, etc).
- Good grasp of web technologies in general; strong understanding of the key concepts involved in implementing a web application.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience with Django and Flask.
- provided by Dice