One of our client in the Retail industry is looking for a Sr. Python Developer with the following skills. Please go over the requirement and...
One of our client in the Retail industry is looking for a Sr. Python Developer with the following skills. Please go over the requirement and submit your resume if you are interested.
*****Python (API), Django (Flask is acceptable alternative), AWS, Jira, Well versed in Agile / Scrum****
- Executes full product life-cycle (inception through deprecation) to create highly scalable and flexible RESTful APIs to enable an infinite number of digital products.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
- 3+ years of python server development using Django, Flask, or other python frameworks
- 7+ years' industry experience
- Ability to write unit-tested and maintainable code
- Expertise working with and building RESTful APIs
- Expert in Python API development.
- Knowledgeable in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), DevOps principles, message queue systems, and background task management.
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Solid foundation and understanding of relational and NoSQL database principles. MongoDB or CouchDB
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Understanding of OOP and Data Structures and know when to apply them in daily coding scenarios
- Message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc)
- Background task processing (Celery, etc)
- Experience configuring container like systems (Vagrant, Docker, etc)
- Basic understanding of modern web components (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ability to self-organize with minimal guidance/competing priorities and work effectively within a team
- Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented, and very reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as (Git, SVN, etc)
- Working knowledge of serving high scale HTTP(S) protocol (Nginx, Apache, etc.)
- provided by Dice