An investment management firm in Orange County is looking for a Python Developer in Data with a strong financial modelling background to joi...
An investment management firm in Orange County is looking for a Python Developer in Data with a strong financial modelling background to join their team. This role involves pushing established models in Excel into production pipelines built with SQL, Python and cloud based technologies. This role also involves collaborating with data scientists as they optimize, modernize and scale out new and existing data models, and putting those into production as well. The ideal data engineer has strong data modelling skills, financial skills, Excel skills, and has worked in Python, SQL and AWS environments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with SQL and Python in an ETL capacity
- Experience in large data environments
- Hands on experience with Excel, SAS
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Higher education in computer science, finance, statistics or math or comparable is preferred.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- provided by Dice