Our direct client is seeking a Python Developer for their New York, NY location. This is a direct hire opportunity, and will be remote until...
Our direct client is seeking a Python Developer for their New York, NY location. This is a direct hire opportunity, and will be remote until COVID restrictions are lifted. Job Requirements:
Responsibilities include maintaining and developing tools and infrastructure for the CMO Analytics Technology Team within the company. Responsibilities will be focused on development and support of a Python framework. The developer will handle the data transformation, mapping and loading of mortgage data into relational databases.
The developer will be working hands-on using various programming languages and be involved in the design and implementation of data storage solutions. This challenging project requires and rewards candidates with strong personal initiative, work ethic, and the ability to develop usable, testable, efficient code
- MS Degree (or BS with equivalent experience) in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, a STEM related field or Financial Technology program with outstanding academic achievement
- Excellent analytical background and quantitative skills
- Strong programming skills in Python required
- C++ and Java skills are a plus
- Sybase or other relational database experience is necessary
- Good working knowledge of Unix environments
- Experience with scripting languages preferred
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Mortgage Securities is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn and work collaboratively in a team environment required
- Solid communication skills required