Develop tools in Python that support the mechanics of managing our global trading network in all areas of operations. Architect and design e...
Develop tools in Python that support the mechanics of managing our global trading network in all areas of operations. Architect and design enhancements for our global trading post trade system, mainly using Python. Develop software to extract, review, analyze, and reconcile data from multiple databases, servers, and platforms.
Required Expertise / Profile:
- Core Python.
- Strong understanding of how Python works [under the hood].
- Good knowledge of memory management.
- SDLC best practices such as CI/CD, Unit Testing.
- Real-time data engineering.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL NoSQL, Kafka.
- Strong architectural skills, particularly when it comes to designing solutions with edge cases. that are related to busy waits and congested bottlenecks.
- Strong understanding of algorithmic and data structural tradeoffs.
- Computer Science education with a good understanding of how software interacts with Memory, OS, Networks and CPU.
- Level of experiance: North of 5 years but probably less than 12 years of experiance. Looking for senior individual contributors who have worked on some hard and interesting problems and with good intuition when it comes to dealing with edge cases.
- Likely an open source contributor, probably works at a FANG or prop trading firm.