Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this REMOTE Python Developer / Python Engineer opportunity with a client of ours ...
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this REMOTE Python Developer / Python Engineer opportunity with a client of ours in Austin, TX 78746. Position is permanent/direct hire and remote work will be allowed with quarterly business meetings onsite in Austin which will be expensed. This position has unlimited PTO! If you know of anyone, please send them along, as we do offer referral fees!
We are seeking a Python Developer/Engineer w/ Cloud experience in a Linux environment w/ Docker deployment experience.
As a Sr Performance Engineer your passion for performance, stability, and troubleshooting of global real-time distributed systems will enable you to own, maintain and improve the core services that drive our flagship products which process and store petabytes of real-time video and analytics. As a key technical stakeholder in addition to ensuring availability of our current systems, you will play a key role in guiding their evolution as well as a strong voice in architecting future generations. In order to be successful, you should be a confident self-starter who is used to identifying, quantifying, isolating, and ultimately fixing problems that others may not even perceive. In addition to solving problems, you will also gain satisfaction by inventing new techniques to isolate problems and crafting or modifying tools to help solve them. A start-up mindset is required as we are always looking for creative ways to take on and solve new challenges in our relentless quest to deliver solutions to real-world customer problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 5-8 Years of experience building, debugging, and maintaining complex cloud-based services and applications in a CI/CD environment while applying site reliability principles and demonstrating sensitivity to operational concerns.
• Proven mastery of established and cutting-edge debugging and optimization techniques and tools as applied to large real-time systems and state machines.
• Full Stack troubleshooting skills spanning network, application hardware, and firmware.
• Understanding and expertise in the security, surveillance, or IoT domains is a huge plus.
• proven ability to build tools, infrastructure, and dashboards needed to find, track, and eliminate problems and bottlenecks.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written are required.
• Keen intuition desired telepathy as a bonus.
- provided by Dice