We are working with a company in the entertainment space that has built a centralized platform for casting and hiring for film and entertain...
We are working with a company in the entertainment space that has built a centralized platform for casting and hiring for film and entertainment projects. Their system is heavily used and is an industry leader in talent acquisition. They are seeing a rise in traffic as work increases and are looking to add to their team.
They are looking for a Lead Python Developer to help scale up the platform to accommodate the new demand. The Lead Python Developer will be working on REST web services in Django and will ideally interface with their React.js front end as well. Any experience with Amazon Web Services and SQL databases is a plus as well. This would be an exciting opportunity to work on scaling a high-traffic platform with a dedicated and talented team.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' production experience in Python
- Experience with Django, Flask, or Tornado
- Background with cloud technology like AWS, Docker, or Kubernetes
- Experience building REST APIs and Web Services
- Experience with databases like SQL, MySQL, or Postgres
- Excellent communication
What You Will Be Doing
- Previous startup experience
- CS Degree or BS in a related field
- Excellent at working in teams
- Motivated self-starter
- 100% Back End Engineering
- 85% Hands-on Coding
- 15% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. - provided by Dice