JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Algorithmic Trading firm in the Chicago area that is looking for a Python Developer to jo...
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Algorithmic Trading firm in the Chicago area that is looking for a Python Developer to join their risk team. This position is also open in their New York City office too.
- Working alongside Risk Managers who will look to you to conduct research, automate specific tasks, and drive initiatives to improve their risk exposure.
- You will be spearheading the improvement of their core systems, directly helping them increase productivity whilst growing into new markets.
- Have hybrid responsibilities from both the business and technical sides to shape the team's approach on various projects.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 2 years of Python programming experience. Ideally proficient with other scripting languages too.
- Experience working on Linux platforms, any experience in a trading environment is a significant plus.
- Knowledge of C++ is preferred.