Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Developer with Big Data for an opportunity with a client located in Jersey City, NJ....
Signature Consultants is seeking a Python Developer with Big Data for an opportunity with a client located in Jersey City, NJ. This candidate will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform. Typically requires 10+ years of applicable experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Python development experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience in big data technologies like Spark, Hadoop
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience preferably with databases such as Oracle Exadata
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in capital calculations
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Knowledge and/or experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing
- 2+ years of Java development is preferred
- Experience working with agile methodologies and SDLC processes would be preferred
- 1+ years of UNIX scripting experience and unit test mock frameworks would be preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit . Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn .
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .